As a preferred partner, LLG avocats advises companies on all issues relating to the individual (COLLECTIVE_INCORPORATE) management of their human resources, taking into account the legal and contractual environment, developments in case law, the constraints on the activity, the company’s strategy, its challenges and its social policy.
From hiring to firing, LLG’s lawyers advise their staff on the application of labor regulations and ensure that solutions are put in place which are suitable for the company and which are consistent with best practice. LLG avocats assists and represents companies in all individual and collective litigation.
- Preparing to hire a French or foreign employee and choice of the type of employment contract (permanent contract, fixed-term contract, temporary, etc.)
- Drafting and amending employment contracts with special attention given to sensitive clauses (pay, working hours, mobility, non-competition, intellectual property etc.)
- Employee evaluation process
- Disciplinary procedures and breaches of the employment contract (resignation, “rupture conventionnelle” [amicable agreement to end a contract], dismissal, etc.)
- Advice in the management of relations with directors (combined employment/corporate office contract, delegations of authority, breach etc.)
- Managing subcontracting and staff provision situations. Setting up expatriation and secondment situations, in collaboration with partners from the network alliance if needed
- Day-to-day advice in the application of regulations (internal regulations, paid leave, payroll, training, etc.)
- Individual litigation