LLG avocats is involved in the preparation and management of restructuring and downsizing plans (employment forward planning, redundancy for economic reasons, employment safeguard plans, voluntary redundancy plans, management of collective disputes, etc.).
LLG’s lawyers support in-house teams at all stages of these strategic projects for the company, in conjunction with all stakeholders.. They also support companies in any individual or collective litigation, either in summary procedures or procedures on the merits of the case, related to these projects.
- Defining strategy and timetables
- Preparation of information/consultation and communication documents
- Management of relationships with staff representative bodies, experts, work administration, employees
- Monitoring of negotiations and formalising of collective agreements (framework agreements, etc.)
- Project implementation (redeployment and dismissal procedures, monitoring the employment safeguard plan, etc.)
- Reconsideration of restructuring and employment safeguard plans